YPARD Nepal, in support of INGENAES, is announcing a Call for Abstracts for “YPARD Student Research Symposium” on Wednesday, November 8, 2017 in Hotel Shangri-La, Kathmandu, Nepal. It is designed to provide an opportunity for Nepalese undergraduate and graduate students to present their existing and emerging research work among university students and faculty members, researchers, young agri-entrepreneurs. It also encourages students to expand their professional network and leadership skills.
The #YPARDSymposium will feature keynote addresses by nationally and internationally renowned four speakers:
- Dr. Anil Shrestha, Professor of Weed Science at California State University
- Dr. Krishna Kaphle, Associate Professor of Animal Science at Institute of Agriculture and Animal Science, Tribhuvan University
- Dr. Arjun Kumar Shrestha, Associate Professor of Horticulture at Agriculture and Forestry University
- Dr. Shital Kaji Shrestha, Business Head at NIMBUS Krishi Kendra
YPARD Nepal welcomes abstracts from agriculture, livestock/ veterinary, food and nutrition themes. All abstracts must be submitted in English language. Interested individuals or groups are invited to submit an abstract of no more than 250 words for oral or poster presentation mode. Abstracts can be submitted online at https://goo.gl/ZkRgdU.
There are no any costs for abstract submission and registration in #YPARDSymposium. To participate as non-presenter, please contact at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- September 24, 2017: Abstract submission opens
- October 23, 2017: Abstract submission closes
- October 25, 2017: Notification of abstract submission
- October 30, 2017: Registration of accepted abstracts
Details of call for abstracts: http://ypard.net/2017-09-23/call-abstracts-ypard-student-research-symposium-kathmandu-nepal