Nepal Academy of Science and Technology(NAST) is going to organize 6th National Conference on Science and Technology on June 6-8, 2012 in Kathmandu, Nepal.
Few details are listed below:
Conference Theme: “Economic Growth through Science, Technology and Innovation”.
SCIENTIFIC PROGRAM: The scientific program of the conference will include invited key note addresses, plenary lectures, oral and poster presentations. Sectional sessions will be held for paper presentations as categorized in the following disciplinary areas.
· Physical Sciences (including Earth Science and Astronomy)
· Chemical Sciences
· Biological Sciences
· Mathematical Sciences (including Statistics)
· Agriculture and Animal Sciences
· Engineering and Technology/Energy
· Medicine and Health Sciences
· Biotechnology and Food Technology
· Forestry, Environment and Climate Change
· Information and Communication Technology
· Science Education and Public Understanding
Institutional: NPR 3000.00/- person
Individual: NPR 1500.00/- person
SAARC Countries: US$ 200.00/ person
Other Countries: US$ 500.00/ person
The fees can be paid by bank transfer (T/T or M/T), bank draft/voucher or money order (D/D) payable to the NAST.
Bank: Nepal Rastra Bank, Thapathali A/C No. B.O. 610146
CALL FOR PAPERS by April 12, 2012 (Chaitra 30, 2068).